How to make your return
Please, to make a return you must fill in the form and attach it to the order you want to return.
You can print it from here.
Here are the steps to follow for the return
- Write your order number here.
- Write the name under which you made the order.
- Write the item(s) you are sending back.
- Next, mark in this document the reason for the return.
- Attach this document to the shipment.
- Go to the nearest courier service and send the package
Return Reason (check one option):
A. Ordered multiple sizes and or ítems
B. Sizing too small
C. Sizing too big
D. Product differs from appearance online
E. Found an alternative product elsewhere
F. Received wrong item
G. Product is damaged on arrival.
Please be advised that we do not cover international return costs and we do not offer exchanges.
If you are not happy. with the size and wish to exchange, kindly return your item and place a new order.
Items included in the outlet section and customized products cannot be returned.
Opening hours from 9.00 AM until 6.30 PM CET on business days.
Send the completed return form with your order to:
GLS – Fred Martin Collection
Maestro Román, 8
03204 Elche (Alicante) SPAIN
Phone:+34 687 704 158
Email: [email protected]
All returned items should be declared as ‘Returns and Repairs of Spanish Merchandise’ on the customs declaration. This should be written on the packaging as well as in the declarations form. Returned packages that don’t have this mention may not be successfully delivered to our warehouse and might be subjected to additional fees.
- All orders have to be returned within 15 days, after the product has been received.
- Damaged and/or worn items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- All returns must be sent in its original shoe box.
- To ensure the arrival of your return, we strongly recommend sending the parcel by registered mail. If the return is not shipped using registered mail, Fred Martin Collection cannot be held liable for missing items.
- Please hold on to your proof of shipment until the refund has been made.
- Refunds will be made within 14 working days after the return has been processed.
- Please note: additional time may be added to your refund time depending on your bank/credit card.
- Send the return items with this original return form.
- Items included in the outlet section and customized products cannot be returned.
If your item is damaged always contact [email protected] first, to get your authorization code before shipping your item(s) back.
Did you receive my return?
Once we have received your shipment, we will process the return as soon as possible. Once it is processed in our warehouse, we will start the refund or process the purchase amount to a digital gift card. We will send you an email once this is finished.
Can I exchange my shoes?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to exchange shoes, but you can always place a new order to get your desired Fred Martin Collection. Please return the shoes that you do not wish to keep and we will activate a digital private coupon, so you can place a new order.